Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have no idea when I actually joined this forum but I do remember thinking that I wasn't actually going to do anything here except look at pictures for ideas, hmmm... Well anyways I've been the owner of a Soul Shadow+ 5spd since July of 09. I traded in my '97 Aerostar, which my parents broke beyond repair to a point that it woudn't pass inspection, and from there participated in the cash for clunkers program. Well I guess thats it. Hi... any questions?

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Hi....are you sure you want to be here????.......you dont sound that certain to me.....anyway welcome to the forum.....have fun.......or just rejoin under a new name that you like - and we will never know.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nah i'll just keep this one unless a mod wants to go to the trouble of helping me change it. Dont get me wrong, I wanna be here, its just that when I joined I think I was in a rush to view some pictures of the "Dressed up 16s" which I almost wound up doing and in the end decided it was too much effort and the full black would look better on my soul anyways. I'm definately here for keeps now. Forgive me if I do seem rather dull or uninterested at the moment, my words are coming out as though I'm talking and I just got off work, so bleh.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
probably Jing or Jingkun, thats what I typically use when I sign up for a forum or any kind of online service. Thanks ^^ I'm really trying to focus on what I'm going to do with my intake before I pass out. Wish I could find more info on breather filters too.

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Welcome to the forums from out of Holland Uzumaknaruto.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Welcome from the Pacific Northwest !

The only way to roll down the highway...........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts