Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UKE - United KIA Enthusiasts.

Hey all you Lower Mainland KIA owners, come on out for a coffee and let's talk shop about our vehicles. It'd be nice to see a little Soul at one of theses meets. lol!

Tuesday June 7th at 7pm at the Tim Hortons, 11320 Steveston Highway, Richmond, BC.

Tim Hortons

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Might be in for this one! Kinda wierd day though... Did the 5th not work for people?
That's the day I'm traveling to Richmond from Kelowna but won't be arriving until later in the day and also no time to shine up the car. ;)

Monday & Wednesday are hockey nights and Thursday I'll be studying for my exam on Friday so Tuesday the 7th is about the only night I'll be in town and free.

This is just an informal little get together but I look forward to seeing you there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tuesday is coming up fast...anyone else want to join in?

You can see the big owwie i just put on my rear bumper. :(

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
UKE West Coffee Meet Pictures

Here are some pictures from our little coffee met up today. Thanks for coming out guys (Mike & Steve) hope to see you and more Souls at our next meet up.

It's always seems hard to find KIA enthusiasts in BC, but we're working on it. :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Fun! Is this something you guys do often? I am totally new to the group and to owning a Kia. I just got my first soul on Monday... so 2 days ago.

Let me know how this all works. Would be fun to do a soul drive somewhere. A bunch of us in a row would be sure to turn some heads!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yeh we need to do meets more often just hard to get people out. Just keep an eye out on here and we will post and pm you if there is a meet!! Love the name btw haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts