Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can all you UK Soul owners out there sign up to the UK group? - go to the 'Community' tab and follow the links - be good to see how many of us are hooked up to the forums...:cool:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I give up - what tab and what links. When I click on Community (third from left) I get feck all that indicates I can join any group.

So - step by step instructions for idiots please. Starting from what page for the first tab on to "community" etc.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
click on community, then social groups, then find the uk group

...(it's called Soul UK and the search facility is basic, so u need to use that phrase) and then i guess there's a joining option - i don't get it anymore cos already joined...:cool:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Im from north wales, have been driving a 280hp Saab 9-5 around for 6 years, so was on the lookout for a cheap good looking economical car, the soul is perfect for what i need. Cant wait to pick it up now!
does anyone know where to get the official kia soul body kit from in the UK? As far as I am aware, they dont do it in this country

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi, just joined based in South Norfolk, Tempest CRD on order any other members got one, if so could you post a photo or two as all I've seen so far is the publicity blurb!

·
Registered
46 Posts
The Tempest was delivered this morning!

I must say that it looks a lot better in the 'flesh' than in all of the publicity blurb that I have seen, the black wheels with the Titanium body colour is really cool.

I'll take some shots of it when it's stopped snowing!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Rong
It's looking really good - I did go and have a look at one and loved it...and I hope the snow forecast for the rest of the week doesn't happen so you can enjoy your new toy!:)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.