Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 base model and my right front turn signal isn't working. I have replaced the bulb, replaced the actual socket and attempted to locate a fuse with no luck. I know the bulb and socket are not the issue. No fuses or relays are labelled for turn signal, not in the manual either. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I have replaced the holder itself and checked all lights. The only one not working is the right front blinker/running light. It does not work at all regardless of what mode it is in. Only thing that hasn't been checked is are fuses or relays because I don't know which ones to check....nothing is listed as turn signals. Anyone know which fuse or relay it could be?

·
Registered
2014 Soul+ Bright Silver (Sterling Soul)
692 Posts
So I have replaced the holder itself and checked all lights. The only one not working is the right front blinker/running light. It does not work at all regardless of what mode it is in. Only thing that hasn't been checked is are fuses or relays because I don't know which ones to check....nothing is listed as turn signals. Anyone know which fuse or relay it could be?
You might want to post your question in the proper forum for a better response. You posted in the Generation 1 (2010-2013) forum, but your car is a Generation 2 (2014-2019) Soul. I hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts