Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Does the soul 2012 base 1.6L turn signal switch and wiper switches light up at night? Mines do not i cannot see that i am turing on or off. Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
No way both stalks were broken--Somebody would have pointed that out. It would have appeared in the video. I think we can trust Hae's brother on this: It was the left turn signal stalk that was broken and at some point the prosecution got confused about it and developed a very unlikely theory of Hae being in the passenger seat for a short ride to drop off Adnan.

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 jpg to pdf

·
Registered
2014 Soul+ Bright Silver (Sterling Soul)
784 Posts
No way both stalks were broken--Somebody would have pointed that out. It would have appeared in the video. I think we can trust Hae's brother on this: It was the left turn signal stalk that was broken and at some point the prosecution got confused about it and developed a very unlikely theory of Hae being in the passenger seat for a short ride to drop off Adnan.
Huh??? 😕
Your post makes no sense and isn't a reply to the subject of this 3 month old thread. Can you clarify who you're replying to?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts