Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trento KIA had its First BBQ Meet today, open just for us KIA owners. The majority of the cars that showed up were all Fortes but 9 Souls did show up.
It was an extremely HOT day here in Toronto today..Thank Goodness for Shade and Cold drinks. It was a Great event. Of course all the regular Soul Die-Hards were there.
We got a KIA loot bag (Soul Bag, KIA umbrella, a KIA official Soccer Balls some assorted goodies and stickers. Three of us won a KIA Chair, including yours truly. Soul Sailor, Homer1 and myself each won a chair :)

Some of today's photos:

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

By marcustelus at 2012-06-10

Soul Sailor, the Trooper, Soul Die-Hard that she is, just got out of the hospital yesterday..and look at that smile. Little does everyone know that she is sporting 31 staples underneath her tee shirt. We offered to pry the staples off with a screw driver and a crowbar and I offered to tape her up with some Red Duct tape to boot, but for reasons unknown to us, she refused..... Go figure!

By the way, for those of you who see the resemblance, yes, that is her sister Linda, sitting next to her. This should turn tempest all the way ON knowing that there is two Soul Sailors ;)

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts
Awesome! Congrats to all for another great Soul showing! :)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Thanks Trento for hosting and all the grub and the swag. It was nice to see all the great Fortes as well as meeting some of their owners!

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Great!!... good to see the Soul Sailor clan out in force..... obviously nothing stops the need for a nice big juicy sausage. I assume this is the last time we will see reptile in this form too..... very sad!. Glad you all had a good time, great weather.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good eye Doug.
Well seems like Homer1 took one of my horns off cause he thought I was too horny, therefore I removed the rest of the Devil. You can't have just a one horn Devil, can you?
Beside, the Devil didn't fit my character as you can all testify to. ;)

Now, i'll have to change my avatar, yet again.

I just noticed, what happened to the devil on your Soul, Marc?

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Good eye Doug.
Well seems like Homer1 took one of my horns off cause he thought I was too horny, therefore I removed the rest of the Devil. You can't have just a one horn Devil, can you?
Beside, the Devil didn't fit my character as you can all testify to. ;)

Now, i'll have to change my avatar, yet again.
Actually, your wife asked me to take one off...... she felt it was false advertising and SHE wanted the record set straight.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
And I really like you third brake light decal. I'm so glad you finally got 100 more the the number 1's made, so I would now like to order 1 now. How much is it and how much to ship it to Oshawa?

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My wife?? Ok, if you're going to go that route....

Your ex would be proud of you now Homer1. You finally grew some (by taking mine) lol

Actually, your wife asked me to take one off...... she felt it was false advertising and SHE wanted the record set straight.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Everyone, PLEASE disregard Homer1's sh_t-disturbing post. i never made a new batch of #1 or any other third break light decals. That's just him stirring up crap once again. Never EVER trust this guy. :laughonfloor

And I really like you third brake light decal. I'm so glad you finally got 100 more the the number 1's made, so I would now like to order 1 now. How much is it and how much to ship it to Oshawa?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts