Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
If I still have a job in the area when my next service is due, Trento will probably be my choice for that. So I'll be a legit customer by the BBQ.

2011 Lava/Ignition/C:cool:cktail Orange 4u //NASCAR
Edition
122 C.I.D., Standard transmission
SSD Performance, Stillen, Nextmod
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

For more links, details, and pictures of my Soul,

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Oh yeah, we totally need to be all over this...........but not Ben in his thong........just the burgers :) It's ideally placed for people to drop down from the Barrie area as well as the GTA.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Figured I'd give you guys a heads up.

Trento Kia is planning a meet for May (I know it's like over 6 months away).

Trento Kia 1st Annual BBQ/Meet - Page 3 - Kia Forte Forum : Sedan and Forte Koup Forums

Hello Soul Forum Members,

Everyone is invited to attend our 1st annual meet/bbq at Trento Kia. Date is to be determined but expect it to fall on a sunday.
It's great to see the interest from all KIA owners. Let me know who is interested so I can start a Soul attendee list. As of now I have 19 members from Forte Forums attending and counting. I would love to have you all join in the fun.
Cheers!!!

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Hey, I'm in for sure!

Soul Owners, we need to show the Forte crowd that we are serious about this. They already have 19 Fortes attending.
So come on all YOU Ontario Souls. Make your presence known to others

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
malta1, There are a few of us die-hards Soul owners.
Perhaps you show show your receptionist on this thread as well, or have her post on here as well so as to "attract" the crowd. You did say in the Forte Forums that she will be there with her friends, correct?

Here we go!!!!!!! who's next?

1. Marc

·
Registered
24 Posts
malta1, There are a few of us die-hards Soul owners.
Perhaps you show show your receptionist on this thread as well, or have her post on here as well so as to "attract" the crowd. You did say in the Forte Forums that she will be there with her friends, correct?
Ask and you shall receive my soul brother, at Trento we work hard for our clients:)
photo-2.jpg

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Thanks Malta1. But we're all going to get a sore neck with that photo, especially tempest. I took the liberty to straighten it out for the viewers. Soul Sailor isn't here tonight but she is definitely going to ask you for eye candy for the woman as well ;)

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
As I said, a must attend event. Count me in.

1. Marc
2. Homer1
3. gwildor
4. Gary Townshend
4. MT-ED

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh I see what you mean by eye candy. I didn't even notice the girl there in front of the beautiful looking Soul.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts