Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You may have an answer for this but I was surprised there was not place to put trash in my new Kia. I've rigged up both my wife's and mine with this $1.50 black pencil container from WalMart. Just used velcro to attach it to the front of the glove box between the front seats - and velcro so it doesn't rub or bump on the other plastic parts around it. Holds lots of receipts etc and you just pull it out to empty. Since there's no CD player in my car, I don't have a whole lot to put in that compartment. Pix attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
good idea for help "compartmentalize" the armrest, might try that. For garbage I use a collapsible one that has a Velcro grip on the base to keep it in place and just put it on the floor directly behind the console. I only use that for long trips so its easy to store when I don't require it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Being anal retentive, obsessive-compulsive and a stickler for a neat and tidy car, I remove any collection of garbage immediately upon exiting the vehicle.
I didn't purchase a garbage truck....:rolleyes-new:
I'm with you on this. Remove all trash upon exiting the vehicle. I even have my kids trained. Now the wife's van, that's a different story.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Being anal retentive, obsessive-compulsive and a stickler for a neat and tidy car, I remove any collection of garbage immediately upon exiting the vehicle.
I didn't purchase a garbage truck....:rolleyes-new:
I hear you I am as bad, I don't allow eating in my car I won't even pick up take out food I don't want the stale smell in the car.

Pat.

Reactions: cheferman65

·
Registered
847 Posts
Most people just use the pass floor as the trash barrel

·
Registered
545 Posts
Dealer gave me a collapsible Kia lunch cooler. Nice size lined with a shopping bag. Has velcro on the bottom that sticks to the carpet. Keep it behind the console.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts