Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

transformers emblems.

31K views 42 replies 26 participants last post by  Soul Reaper 
#1 ·
ok i know this is totally nerdy, but.. I was wondering if anyone has heard of any transformers themed badges to replace the front and rear kia logos. if not where would i look to maybe get some done? thanks in advance.

#4 ·
This is a message I recieved from 613Soul. I still haven't found out the pricing from this website, but I'd love to get in on this. Here's the message:

Hi - i love the custom work you've done to your Soul. Safe to say you will be the only one!

I am a graphic designer and I was wondering if you wanted to go even further with your DECEPTICON theme.

I have designed you a set of custom Decepticon badges to replace the KIA badges on your Soul.

1 Badge each for the trunk, hood and steering wheel, and a set of 4 wheel caps.

Here is a link.
http://fallak.googlepages.com/ScreenShot169.jpg

If you are not interested - thanks or your time and keep up the good work on your Soul!

BUT...If you are interested, I can send you the press ready files of this whole set for only $20 via paypal. I just did one for another member (amelia) and her "Tropical Soul"

Once you have the files you can get the badges made on your own, or you can send them to heko@heko.co.uk

This company makes custom vehicle badges - check their site! http://www.heko.co.uk/

#5 ·
This is a message I recieved from 613Soul. I still haven't found out the pricing from this website, but I'd love to get in on this. Here's the message:

Hi - i love the custom work you've done to your Soul. Safe to say you will be the only one!

I am a graphic designer and I was wondering if you wanted to go even further with your DECEPTICON theme.

I have designed you a set of custom Decepticon badges to replace the KIA badges on your Soul.

1 Badge each for the trunk, hood and steering wheel, and a set of 4 wheel caps.

Here is a link.

If you are not interested - thanks or your time and keep up the good work on your Soul!

BUT...If you are interested, I can send you the press ready files of this whole set for only $20 via paypal. I just did one for another member (amelia) and her "Tropical Soul"

Once you have the files you can get the badges made on your own, or you can send them to heko@heko.co.uk

This company makes custom vehicle badges - check their site! http://www.heko.co.uk/
I LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

But what about Autobot?

#16 ·
LOL.......I just saw yesterday an old Geo Metro cabriolet with Decepticon logos on the bonnet and boot.....REAL BIG ones done in vinyl

I don't really get the whole Transformers thing, but for some reason I still laugh to think what an old Geo cabriolet would look like as a robot.

#17 ·
Rusted out and barely stable if it's anything like my Tracker! All kinds of weird noises, solved by increasing the distortion setting (volume) on the radio. And probably quite short compared to the other robots. I imagine that the voice would be very similar to Barney Fife at his aggitated best.

#30 ·
The $100 question, how to get the old ones off?

Okay, so everyone is talking about doing this and showing pictures, but I can't find where anyone has explained the best way to get the old ones off.

I'm not sure I like the idea of just cramming a screw driver in there only to find that didn't work and now I have a big scratch in the paint. :mad::(

So do a I need a hair drier? Are there bolts?

Please explain if you get some time.

Thanks ---- Bonzo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.