Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i know this is totally nerdy, but.. I was wondering if anyone has heard of any transformers themed badges to replace the front and rear kia logos. if not where would i look to maybe get some done? thanks in advance.

·
Registered
137 Posts
This is a message I recieved from 613Soul. I still haven't found out the pricing from this website, but I'd love to get in on this. Here's the message:

Hi - i love the custom work you've done to your Soul. Safe to say you will be the only one!

I am a graphic designer and I was wondering if you wanted to go even further with your DECEPTICON theme.

I have designed you a set of custom Decepticon badges to replace the KIA badges on your Soul.

1 Badge each for the trunk, hood and steering wheel, and a set of 4 wheel caps.

Here is a link.
http://fallak.googlepages.com/ScreenShot169.jpg

If you are not interested - thanks or your time and keep up the good work on your Soul!

BUT...If you are interested, I can send you the press ready files of this whole set for only $20 via paypal. I just did one for another member (amelia) and her "Tropical Soul"

Once you have the files you can get the badges made on your own, or you can send them to [email protected]

This company makes custom vehicle badges - check their site! http://www.heko.co.uk/

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
This is a message I recieved from 613Soul. I still haven't found out the pricing from this website, but I'd love to get in on this. Here's the message:

Hi - i love the custom work you've done to your Soul. Safe to say you will be the only one!

I am a graphic designer and I was wondering if you wanted to go even further with your DECEPTICON theme.

I have designed you a set of custom Decepticon badges to replace the KIA badges on your Soul.

1 Badge each for the trunk, hood and steering wheel, and a set of 4 wheel caps.

Here is a link.

If you are not interested - thanks or your time and keep up the good work on your Soul!

BUT...If you are interested, I can send you the press ready files of this whole set for only $20 via paypal. I just did one for another member (amelia) and her "Tropical Soul"

Once you have the files you can get the badges made on your own, or you can send them to [email protected]

This company makes custom vehicle badges - check their site! http://www.heko.co.uk/
I LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

But what about Autobot?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well i think we may have something started. I as well was more interested in the autobot theme, but if need be i can be flexible.

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
i just put on my autobot emblem next to my liscense plate this emblem thing has my attention, is this guy doing the badges through a site? I have a backgroudn in grphic design i coul work on an autobot emblem set once i get some dimensions
I will get you some when it stops raining. :)

Edit: Nevermind I found some on a Soul accessory web site. And I "borrowed" the pic with the dimensions. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
alright well heres a quick mockup

i was trying to test it in the logo site it says uploading pictures is temporarily unavailable for me :(

im here for critiquing (or however you spell it) since all the autobots want to have the best logo possible i can tweak for custom files for each if anyone wants something special

·
Registered
99 Posts
ill talk to the badge people and see about a possible bulk order! i think thatd be pretty fun please comment on the logo io can change whateevr necessary if someone finds it lacking or so i think the logo migth be too big ill finish copying it to rear steering wheel and wheel caps today

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
LOL.......I just saw yesterday an old Geo Metro cabriolet with Decepticon logos on the bonnet and boot.....REAL BIG ones done in vinyl

I don't really get the whole Transformers thing, but for some reason I still laugh to think what an old Geo cabriolet would look like as a robot.

·
Registered
445 Posts
LOL.......I just saw yesterday an old Geo Metro cabriolet with Decepticon logos on the bonnet and boot.....REAL BIG ones done in vinyl

I don't really get the whole Transformers thing, but for some reason I still laugh to think what an old Geo cabriolet would look like as a robot.
Rusted out and barely stable if it's anything like my Tracker! All kinds of weird noises, solved by increasing the distortion setting (volume) on the radio. And probably quite short compared to the other robots. I imagine that the voice would be very similar to Barney Fife at his aggitated best.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Man, the geek in my drools over the thought of Autobot emblems on my Soul. I'm be putting on my dragon decals soon. I wish I could find some one that could do dragon emblems for me. That would be pretty bad ass.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts