Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 kia soul 2.0 auto trans. I replace the radiator and got my trans cooling lines confused so I need some help to put them back in the right spot. thanks.

The two lines coming out of the trans, top and bottom, go to which points on the radiator, (top or bottom)??? rad.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot. I thought it was top to top, bottom to bottom but I cant remember because my markings came off. the specs would be greatly appreciated!
James

·
Registered
994 Posts
Thanks a lot. I thought it was top to top, bottom to bottom but I cant remember because my markings came off. the specs would be greatly appreciated!
James
James,

Used to have kia global access (kgis), but..not anymore. Still looking for vehicle-specific diagrams, but nothing yet. Hopefully someone has quicker access to help you verify.

Greg

·
Registered
994 Posts
James
James,

Used to have kia global access (kgis), but..not anymore. Still looking for vehicle-specific diagrams, but nothing yet. Hopefully someone has quicker access to help you verify.

Greg

who has an automatic 2012 soul to peek and verify?

·
Registered
994 Posts
James,

Sad to say I've found no definitive diagram yet and since I don't have my 2010+ anymore, I can't simply look underneath to compare (although that and yours are slightly different). I'll look around when time allows, but am surprised no one else has chimed in by now to confirm. You might stop by your local dealer and chat with the parts person or service advisor - they'll either be able to look up the diagram or inquire with service to help you out definitively.

Greg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your help Greg, ill have to make a trip like you said and talk to a parts person or service person about it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts