Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello soul owners.I starting to like my wife's soul after changing all 4 pads and rotors(factory brakes are crap)oil change,air filter I'm looking to beef up the soul I'm thinking of starting with aem cai anybody have one for sale?any other suggestions to speed it up and smooth out the choppy ride,maybe lowering springs,will they make it ride more harsh. It feels like it bottoms out at the slightest bump.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Welcome. I'm still trying to make heads or tails of this threads title. At first it appeared that he had traded his wife and her Soul for the jeep.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,164 Posts
I'm puzzled too on the title - why is he on the forum as to me it says he traded his wife's 2010 Soul Sport for his 2012 Grand Cherokee :think

Is he fixing up the Soul to do the trade - very confusing :confused:

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
As only part of the title shows in the forum listing, I was also confused.

I read it as "Traded in my wife for a 2010 Soul". I thought, "Not bad", but then I wondered if he'd looked after her bodywork a bit better he might have been able to get a 2011 with the nicer door handles ;)

The deal was good as long as both parties are happy. Have fun with it Louieinny and welcome!

·
Registered
928 Posts
OOOH! Hope she doesn't look over your shoulder and see that:laughonfloor or somebody will have some 'splanin to do big time:p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts