Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the old girl...I really loved her and it was not an easy decision...

...and here is her replacement (and yes I just couldn't get away from the Alien color, but I like this version better than the original. It just looks smoother and pops a whole lot more!)

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
Congrats!!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using the AutoGuide App.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea the new Alien II color is awesome. I am having a local shop install a clear bra on the front today to keep her looking good.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,163 Posts
congrats on the new wheels, just got to see the new Alien (its not called Alien II like the US) colour at my local dealership last week for the first time, quite a contrast to the previous colour (in Canada they called it Mint)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I believe the alternate "Alien II" color name for the 2014 is "Acid Green" and yes it is quite different from the original Alien/Mint Green.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just got a box of new goodies from Mike at SSD!

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts
Just got a box of new goodies from Mike at SSD!

Ok, give us some feedback on the air filter install if it does not go smoothly. There is already a write up on the fog light inserts and the SSD Strut bar if you need them. Good luck.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ask and you shall receive Cits4K9...

The installation of everything went very smooth, only a couple of minor issues mainly concerning space to get my arm and hand inside the driver side foglight area to remove the blanks and install the Air Inlets.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just got back from Newt's first road trip. Ran up to the Black Hills, SD. Here are a few pics...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts