Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no use keeping my BMW. serivce costs sucks! i see no point to it. it's the same, you're going from point A to point B. might as well get an affordable, easy to maintain, and hip ride!:)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Hope you did the right thing. I know if I had a nice bmw i'd probaly keep it. I hear the maitnence is expensive though and such. Yes hip ride it is. The only thing i'd watch out for is the paint quality. I have had my car through some ruff ****. -20 plus rocks, winter highways trential rain storms so far so good :) Wish list is a custom paint job that's better quality than oem.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Welcome from ohio.
Going from a beamer to a soul is quite a change:)
I went from a ragtop mustang to a soul and so far I don't regret the decision. I just love my Soul

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks!

thank you guys for the warm replies. this is my second korean car. i had a daewoo lanos. daewoo ceased to exist, but the car is still being used by my dad's friend after we sold it to him 6 yrs ago.:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hope you did the right thing. I know if I had a nice bmw i'd probaly keep it. I hear the maitnence is expensive though and such. Yes hip ride it is. The only thing i'd watch out for is the paint quality. I have had my car through some ruff ****. -20 plus rocks, winter highways trential rain storms so far so good :) Wish list is a custom paint job that's better quality than oem.
it's actually a though decision to make black burner. that was my 2nd beemer. the one i had before it was a z3> had problems with brake judders in the end. traded it for a 2006 3 series. enjoyed it's initial 4yr/50K worry free maintenance. but to my surprise, at 53K miles it's water pump gave up...only at 53k miles!!!(cost to repair is was $1600!!!for a stupid water pump). i have a 99 toyota rav 4 with 95K miles and no problems, and that happens to a bmw!. i was able to use the equity on that bmw to snatch a great bargain on this soul. actually, test drove a mazda2 first, but that dealership didn't want to agree with my price range. i did this to show bmw that it doesn't mean an owner owns a bmw, he'll be forever be loyal to that brand. they can suck at a fat one from now on! haha:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome from ohio.
Going from a beamer to a soul is quite a change:)
I went from a ragtop mustang to a soul and so far I don't regret the decision. I just love my Soul
there must have been a major decision to shift from muscle to hip urban ride:) my decision was mainly based on practicality. at this day and age, we have to stretch the value of the dollar:)

·
Registered
350 Posts
well glade to hear you like it. I am so happy with the car expect for th epaint job. I was one of the first 2010's purchased so I was the un lucky crappy paint job from factory. So im going to use the **** out of it for a few yrs here and save up for a custom paint job. I may do something like that green machine from the fast n furious in japan. hehe i think that would be sweet.

·
Registered
280 Posts
there must have been a major decision to shift from muscle to hip urban ride:) my decision was mainly based on practicality. at this day and age, we have to stretch the value of the dollar:)
There is no substitute for Cubes unless it is Horse Power ;) . I do love my cute, hip, urban ride as Im sure you love yours :)

My decision was also based on practicality. With a daily commute to work of 90 miles round trip a big portion of my pay was going to the Arabs :mad:

·
Registered
838 Posts
teng,

no use keeping my BMW. serivce costs sucks! i see no point to it. it's the same, you're going from point A to point B. might as well get an affordable, easy to maintain, and hip ride!:)

did you get it at Kia Depot? in santa ana?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts