Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do the 2016 KIA Souls come supplied with a tow hook? Mine, from the dealership, didn't come with a sparetire or jack, which the tow hook would generally be stored with. I know the locations where the tow hook would be INSTALLED, just not how much time I should spend looking for the tow hook ITSELF.

Some of the earlier posts I searched on this site indicated it was hit or miss for some KIA models to even have the installation points and, then some mentioned the tool kit and spare tire that came with their Gen 2 Souls (which mine certainly didn't). If it wasn't even supplied I obvioulsy won't spend more time looking for it. TIA

·
Registered
711 Posts
My tire mobility kit for the 2019 Soul came with the slime, compressor, and tow hook. I replaced that with a real spare tire and jack and that kit also came with a tow hook. It’s pressed into the foam thing in the back where the spare tire should be.

·
Registered
2016 Kia Soul +
39 Posts
Do the 2016 KIA Souls come supplied with a tow hook? Mine, from the dealership, didn't come with a sparetire or jack, which the tow hook would generally be stored with. I know the locations where the tow hook would be INSTALLED, just not how much time I should spend looking for the tow hook ITSELF.

Some of the earlier posts I searched on this site indicated it was hit or miss for some KIA models to even have the installation points and, then some mentioned the tool kit and spare tire that came with their Gen 2 Souls (which mine certainly didn't). If it wasn't even supplied I obvioulsy won't spend more time looking for it. TIA
My 2016 Soul + has the same kit Rhysoul mentioned and I bought an OEM wheel and jack kit.

·
Registered
112 Posts
My 2016 came with two. One for the front and one for the rear. Use them all the time for tying down both ends of my kayak once it's strapped down to the j-racks.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
8,135 Posts
I use mine to anchor the big tarp to when we go camping. Like mentioned above, one came with the slime kit & another when I bought the spare tire kit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts