Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 1.6l manual
759 Posts
They look great now, but need some center cap to cover up the rusty center. I tried ordering a wheel cap for a 2012 Kia but it doesn't fit, I think it was designed for rims. Any ideas? View attachment 140166
View attachment 140165
I removed the wheel covers from my steel wheels quite some time ago. I prefer bare steel wheels but mine could use painting.

Nice job. How much / what kind of prep work did you do?

·
Registered
2014 1.6l manual
759 Posts
....but need some center cap to cover up the rusty center. I tried ordering a wheel cap for a 2012 Kia but it doesn't fit, I think it was designed for rims. Any ideas?
My old pickup had center caps / covers which only covered the center portion of the wheels. They bolted on under the lug nuts - I'd like a Kia version for the steel wheels.

Found this snap-on cover. I'm personally not a fan of snap-on type wheel accessories, hit a pothole and thing might fly off. Plus if it is hard to rmove how carefull will a mechanic be with it.

Automotive lighting Dishware Automotive tire Tableware Rim
Amazon - Hub cover by Phoenix USA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so this is very similar to what I had on my pickup
Tableware Automotive lighting Dishware Drinkware Audio equipment
Amazon - Aftermarket Center Caps Hub Cover Fits 15x7 Inch Steel Wheel

·
Registered
2014 1.6l manual
759 Posts
Thanks! I just bought the black plastic ones! Will follow up with a picture after they are installed!
Haha...Cool...Look forward to seeing how they look.

And thanks for the prep explaination.

One more question - how many cans of PlastiDip did you go through?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts