Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,695 Posts
Thanks for your tweet. Using the Advanced Search feature you'd discover that news is 8 years old.

Reactions: Superbad

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
No - the news that HE ( gender assumption, apologies if incorrect) discovered it today is brand spanking new.

The FACT may be 8 years old, but he didn't know it then.
Dang, I can't wait until he hears about the Titanic sinking :)

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
My point exactly. How TF do you search for something you didn't know existed?.....
Huh? You mean he didn't know it was a pen holder?

He wasn't discouraged from posting. He was encouraged to use the search engine. If every single person started a new thread/discussion on anything that pops into their head, then we'll end up with even more fragmented, incomplete and dead ended threads than we already have. You know, Twitter :D

I doubt the OP is a fragile teacup that is going to break because he found out he could have added to a previous discussion that other members took time to participate & contribute to.

Search results for query: Pen holder

Maybe Admin can merge this with the others?

Reactions: Superbad and Hank3

·
Registered
2021 Soul LX manual
177 Posts

He wasn't discouraged from posting. He was encouraged to use the search engine. If every single person started a new thread/discussion on anything that pops into their head, then we'll end up with even more fragmented, incomplete and dead ended threads than we already have. You know, Twitter :D

I doubt the OP is a fragile teacup that is going to break because he found out he could have added to a previous discussion that other members took time to participate & contribute to.

You really aren't getting this, are you? He didn't know there was a pen-holder, and found it by accident. Was happy.

How the heck was he going to even know to search for one?

·
Registered
207 Posts

But if we all used the search, the forum would become a very very desolate place, with no snarky humor, eureka moments, or stellar showcasings of intelligence.

And for pens I just use the center cubby beneath the USB port for them...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts