Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After pining away for a year and a half, I bought a '15 Soul Base M/T today! I Will be ordering the cruise control pieces tomorrow. Can't wait to make that upgrade. Now to figure out what to name her...

·
Premium Member
2017 KIA Soul base, Titanium. Bought some better taars.
2,651 Posts
Welcome Shata!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
After pining away for a year and a half, I bought a '15 Soul Base M/T today! I Will be ordering the cruise control pieces tomorrow. Can't wait to make that upgrade. Now to figure out what to name her...
WELCOME ! AS FOR A NAME ...SHE'S TITANIUM SO YOU COULD CALL HER SOUL ,then shorten up titanium , she could be Soultitan or you could shorten up titanium a little more and .....

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,530 Posts
Welcome Shata! I know just how you feel, I got the same titanium MT almost 1 year ago. Congrats.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I named her Talula. I got the cruise control In and now the car is perfect. Just hit 1,000 miles this week. I think all of my cars have been "shes". Does anyone have recommendations for car maintenance products (dash cleaner, etc)? I had a super old and busted car before, so I didn't bother with washing. I'm gonna put more effort into keeping Talula looking nice.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Welcome. Glad to see another MT here. How do you like the shift lag?

Had mine now for just over two months and really love the Soul.

Mark

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums! :applause:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MarkM, the shift lag is a little strange, and the get up and go is a little slow, but I can live with that. I'm getting decent gas mileage, which is a good thing. Will post pics sometime soon. She needs a bath after all the snow we've had.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts