Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I noticed when just reading the rules again, that the site rules haven't been updated in a long time, and was wondering if they were going to be?

I was reading the rules to see what it said about signatures. Mine was deleted in the past few days with no notice, no warning, no PM, nothing, just 'GHOST deleted' as they call it. My signature didn't break any of the site rules, and several other members here have full links to other sites, clubs, and the like in their signatures.

My signature said this.

Owner - SoulHamsters.com

That's it.

I've been very respectful to this site, and helpful to both the staff and members. I report off topic threads, things that are out of control, and try to help everyone I can. I know the staff is doing what they think is right, but shouldn't folks get a warning, PM, or something to tell them they are doing something wrong? If they are doing something wrong, shouldn't it be in the rules?

When the new Administrator took over here, we talked a lot about what was going on at the 2 sites, and were friendly to each other, not to mention supportive. KSF is freely talked about and mentioned on SoulHamsters.com .

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No sir. I went without a signature after that until about 2 weeks ago. I saw things were going well with both sites, and that others had full clickable links, so I just put that in there as I would get questions about what I was referring to when I would say "my site".

It was there as of just a few days ago, and now it's gone.

We have a mod over there that only shows signatures the first time someone posts in the thread, so I thought it was something similar for a minute, but this thread proved me wrong.

Thanks for the reply Hodad66, I don't want any trouble.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts