Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found these on etsy when google directed me to the sellers page. I ordered two pair for the front and rear seatbelts. They arrived today, and let me tell you that I am very happy with these. Extremely well made and nice quality. I will post pictures of them in the vehicle tomorrow. I think that they really add something subtle, but awesome to the interior. Plus, you cannot beat the price.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/267208842/1-pair-2-pieces-kia-soul-embroidery-seat?ref=hp_rv

·
Registered
79 Posts
Those look pretty good. Thanks for giving me something else to spend my money on. :joyous:

Reactions: Schiff117

·
Registered
171 Posts
Those are pretty slick. But what I really want are colored seat belts. How come only expensive cars get red or blue seat belts?

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Those are pretty slick. But what I really want are colored seat belts. How come only expensive cars get red or blue seat belts?
THIS! I would kill to have some red seatbelts. Would look even better on the new Turbo models.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have 4 of them for the Front & Back... Helps keep everybody Happy...<:))
Same here. I really like how they look. Took me a couple days to get used to the feel, but now I don't want to not have them. They are pretty comfy.

·
Registered
657 Posts
They look good. May have to get a pair. I currently have plain black ones for my wife.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts