Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay okay, I know. This has to be the dumbest thread ever. But since it basically shows how dense I've been for over a year, I thought I'd stand up and shout, "look folks, Bonzo is an unobservant doofuss." Marcky Marc would never have the Ka-hoonuss'. ;):D I mean, I'm usually the guy who notices the slightest scratches or things being even slightly crooked or out of plumb. I usually notice even one small speck of dirt on the carpet, or a smudge on the window. So as dumb as this is, it's news. :eek:

Last night while pulling into the garage, I just noticed that the Soul has no visible exhaust pipe. Being a guy who's into cars, I couldn't believe that I had not consciously noticed that before. I felt like slapping myself upside the head. WTF? :eek:

Then I was like, where is it? I had to actually get on my hands and knees to find that sucker. It's like a turtle tucked up in it's shell. It's like George Castanza at the lake house after swimming in the pool. :eek::D

I can honestly say that I've never had a car with such a wussy little tail pipe. I didn't know this was a Toyota or a Honda. ;)

LET THE BONZO DISSING COMMENCE......

See who can come up with the best one liner here......

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Bonzo, Bonzo, Bonzo. How unobservant you are.
That's the first thing I noticed on my Soul..before I even bought it.. No package sticking out.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts
Why were you looking for the tailpipe?

:D

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Bonzo, perhaps you should get a NEW 2012 Soul.

Buzz, what's that banana doing to that poor smilie in your post LOL
Bonzo enjoys looking at tailpipes if you know what I mean ;)

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bonzo enjoys looking at tailpipes if you know what I mean ;)
Yes, yes I do. But only the FEMALE and Car variety. Anyone seen Kate Beckensale in the Underworld movies? Now THAT is a fantastic tailpipe!!!! Utterly FANTASTIC. :p

Don't get any funny ideas tempest, you old tranny you. ;)

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
I think bonzo is missing having something with a bit of girth to polish.....lol

I think the lack of a tailpipe keeps the symmetry of the back end... and tail pipes only go rusty and tatty - so its good that its hidden.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Marc, your Photoshop skills are fantastic.

I need to learn not to eat while i'm on these forums, entirely too much laughter. :D

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Thanks man :)

I've learned to not drink anything while reading some of the threads on here.
For some reason, I always get caught, with coffee or water spewing out of my nose....

Note to self, No Eating or Drinking allowed while reading the KIASOULFORUMS, forums

Rodville, yes, never thought of that. I know my Soul is a girl, but knowing Bonzo, his is a boy ;)

Marc, your Photoshop skills are fantastic.

I need to learn not to eat while i'm on these forums, entirely too much laughter. :D

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I don't really consider myself to be a back end admirer but I do love the back end of my Soul. It is what sets it appart from any other car on the road.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
I don't really consider myself to be a back end admirer but I do love the back end of my Soul. It is what sets it appart from any other car on the road.
i love a well shaped back end.........Oh!!!...are we talking about the cars again????:confused:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts