Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone showed me something on the 15 Soul today that I thought ok I know everything about this car now theres NOTHING you can show me I don't know. WRONG.

All this time I hated resting the cap against the paint.

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,595 Posts
I knew there was somebody we forget to tell :)

Alot of new cars don't have gas caps anymore. The door does double duty as cover & cap.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Every time I refuel ; I risk leaving my untethered cap behind somewhere because the "holder" was cut out for the window. But I've managed to make do. image.jpeg

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ya, this ain't a new Soul feature, by the way. But the funniest side of the fuel fill up issue was years ago at a gas station: I was out, about to fuel up, and this woman started saying aloud "How do I open the door?"

As she was outside her vehicle, I thought she must be talking to someone somewhere out of my sight. She repeated the question, and was looking at me. It took a few seconds to realize she couldn't figure out how to open the fuel door of the Soul she'd borrowed from a family member. Every day's a lesson, eh? As long as we can still laugh at ourselves for making the same oversights, we're o.k.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts