Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, because the original thread was gettin very long, i decided that it would be best to start a new thread with photos of the Cruise.

Got up at 5:00 AM to meet with my fellow Soul Mates as we headed from Toronto to London to meet even more Soul Mates. We arrived in London shortly after 9:00 AM at our unofficial Soul Sponsor..Tim Horton's.
The weather was spectacular all day as the sun was out in full force and no rain whatsoever.

We started the cruise apparently with 28 Souls but more than half of them got lost before we could even start the Cruise so we ended up with 10 Souls.

Here's a few of the pictures i took throughout the day.

The Loot that was given to each and everyone of us that showed up. Even if there were two people in the Souls, all of them got these:

Not one but 2 KIA t-shirts. Also, not one but 2 KIA Hats. We also got a KIA key-chain, a Kia 5 led mini flashlight (very powerful), some KIA "Drive Change with KIA" bracelets and a KIA leather Note Book with KIA paper pad and a KIA Pen. Awesome Dealership that London Airport KIA. Everyone of the Staff came out to meet with us and they were looking at each one of our Souls to ssee the changes we had done to them. The Manager, when we were leaving their lot, even took time to stop traffic on the busy road to let our Souls all go out together. These guys were awesome. I wish that ALL KIA Dealership were this well behaved.

The Loot:

A couple photos taken at the Delaware Nascar Speedway track:

At one of the stops we made:

At another stop we had:
Souls of the corn (PS..the AWESOME parking job was managed by Soul Sailor and I) See how all the Souls are in one perfect line. Wow!

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This post, dedicated to the one and Only Soul Sailor during the Cruise:

Here's Soul Sailor's toes painted in a Titanium shade. I know, you can't see her toes against the asphalt because Titanium blends in with the asphalt but she insisted on me taking a pic of them:

This is a photo of Soul Sailor receiving the "Furthest Traveled" trophy from Lava Man.
Soul Sailor is one proud Soul Owner as you can tell from the enthusiasm on her face:

A picture of Soul Sailor pretending to be driving on the Nascar track in her normal way of driving:

Soul Sailor's Skid Marks at the track:

Soul Sailor driving on the 401, cruising at 120 kms/hr taking a photo of me taking a photo of her, taking a photo of me, taking a photo of her, taking....

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
Looks like a great time! Great pics! :D

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know, I know. You are all wondering why there is a lot of space between my Soul on either side.. the White Soul on my right and the Lava Soul on my left... That's because we were waiting for other Souls to come around the track and to get into position

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More pics:

Homer1's Mid Spoiler at work:

Some of the NASCAR Soul racers:

At stop by picnic area:

At the Beach: (Lake Huron)
Young Soul's young soul dipping in the water along with other members:

Some of the crew at the Ocean Front (Lake Huron)

At the track setting up for photo op

On the track, Soul Sailor takes the lead clipping at 220 km/hr, texting and looking sideways:

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
excellent...... lots of perfect photos to go with the perfect weather. Anchorman did our parking co-ordination.... he needs instruction from Soul sailor next time....lol Well done you - a day and meet to be proud of.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes tempest, weather was just perfect.
Homer1 and young soul had me step out of the sun at the beach cause they said my dome was red.
Go figure, Kia gave me two hats to wear that morning and I wasn't wearing one.
My Dome is ok. It did not get burnt. I'm sporting a tanned head today :)

·
Registered
592 Posts
Dangit I want some of that loot, awesome the dealer helped out with that. I talked to the dealer where I bought mine about the Watkins Glen run in September he was not interested.

Loved seeing the pictures too, if I still lived in Canada I would have been there.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good job Gary.
At least, the folk behind were warned NOT to Butt in ! ;)

·
Registered
491 Posts
Generally true

Good job Gary.
At least, the folk behind were warned NOT to Butt in ! ;)
I noticed it seemed to work well until dusk when some fool in a white car crossed from the right lane across your bow into the outside lane. Coming from the far side, in dimmer light, and possibly from a bar(!), he wasn't paying any attention to other traffic.

On the other hand, we also seemed to have a few Soul-less people wanting join us...

Bottom line, folks, marking that you are travelling in convoy is a good idea. And the two-way radios so both ends of the convoy could communicate made all of LavaMans' left turns easier to negotiate.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Some of mine....I might have had my toes done to match my car but Marc had yet another watch to match his shirt and his car.....yes it had red detailing

1 - 13 of 13 Posts