Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
OMG you are tempting me! If you get enough Souls going I might have to skip going to my regatta and go to the meet instead....sooo tempting.:confused:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Why don't you approach Kia Motors US and ask them to ship in a Soul diesel.

Make it more fun by having a right hand drive version.

If somebody knows how to go about shipping one I will bring mine for the 2012 meet but somebody will have to help with a trailer to get it from the port to the meet and back as I'm sure the cops will not be happy with such a vehicle!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I was in Niagra Falls last August all the way from FL. If it was this August, I may have attended. I love going to the Canadian side.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Damn, I so want to be there but my surgery will not allow me to, this year. Hope this thing is a yearly meet because I'm there next year for sure. Maybe. just maybe we could have another one this summer?????????/

EDIT: I am going to this event :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This meet is open to anyone and everyone that wants to attend.

@Marc - we won't tell your doctor if you don't tell :) I'm sure there will be more meets to come!

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
This is going to be big. I did talk Marc into going by the way. I have also passed on my regatta. I think we are around 20 Souls. Woot woot!:p

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
...but Ziggy you did not have any Canadians! We will make it more fun and this way it doesn't matter how many as we can still call it the BIGGEST INTERNATIONAL MEET!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Aw, I'd love to go just to be the young owner from Igloo land. XD

...too bad, I can't. :p got no way of getting there.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
What size are you? The shirt, actually all of the items in the above photo were handed to me at one of our Soul meets here in Ontario

1 - 20 of 54 Posts