Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to start off by thanking everyone on this forum for their detailed input and opinions. I spent a lot of time researching this vehicle before purchasing it this last Thursday August 6th.

Never thought I would own this small of a vehicle, and I never thought I would own a Kia. Since the Soul came out on the market they've intrigued me. Last Tuesday I took it out for a test drive just to check it out. Thankfully my sales guy was totally cool and didn't pressure me into anything. The next evening I came back and took it out for a couple of hours, and ended up buying it the next morning. I purchased the vehicle Thursday night with 32 miles, and I'm now on day 5 and already have 800+ miles.

I purchased the ! model with a manual tranny, because let's be honest, the Soul doesn't have a lot of power to spare, so the 5 speed added a huge fun factor for me.

There's a laundry list of smaller performance upgrades I would like to do, and finally would like to put a smaller turbo kit on it as soon as one is avaialbe from a reputable company.

Once again thanks for everyones input on this site.

Love my Soul,

Corey

·
Registered
488 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Soul!

My Tropical Soul

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome, Corey, and congrats on the !. I had a similar experience--all the info here helped me to buy a car from a manufacturer I never thought I would consider, much less buy. This place is a wealth of info, with GREAT, friendly people!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Congrats!! This site helped me out also but didn't have as much info back in April/May! Now there is a lot to sort and search through! The people here are very nice!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Corey.... You are Welcome...... lol...

Welcome to the Nation of the Coolest Rodents on the Road...

Our sales story...
My wife and I bought a Kia Amanti in 2004, and the sales experience was also fantastic.. That car saved her life when at 1200 miles, (3rd week) a Chevy Blazer came through a red light and her driver's door at 50 mph...:eek: The car died and she lived. We were fine with the idea of buying another Kia...:D

Enjoy and post up some pics!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Congratulations and welcome! You'll have to post some pictures of your new Soul!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Alright!

Right on Cory! We like to hear how people end up buying a soul.
Congratulations and,

Welcome to Hamster Nation!

Weeeeeeeeee!!!

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Welcome from out of Holland.
And like it that your dicision is made with help from this forum.
Then you know also that we like pictures and stories about the Soul.

Regards,

Crazy Dutchman RelenaRelena

1 - 14 of 14 Posts