Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After owning my Soul several months now, my family and I have decided it's the TARDIS car - bigger on the inside. :D

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
As a Torchwood and recent Dr. Who fanatic...I just had to click this thread. AND I'M GLAD I DID!

Brilliant. "Bloody" brilliant. :D

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
whooooooooooooooooo.....woooooooooo........hhhoooooooooooooo!!..........dadadadum...dadadum......

...about as areodynamic too!!!....lol

·
Registered
323 Posts
A friend of ours had to rent a port-o-john while some work was being done at their house. We snuck over at night and transformed it into a TARDIS or rather TerDIS. Looked quite good. I really DO need to get some photos. Sadly, it's a lot smaller on the inside than it is on the outside.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I still haven't made up my mind if I'm going to get one, though. I only got my Soul a couple of months ago, and I'm still making up my mind about what I want to do with it, as far as appearance goes. Lemme know what you think when you get it!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have a secret to tell (well not so much a secret). I've been making a cedar rail fence around the garden and sawed out a chunk of the red heart wood on the table saw, and made a little birdhouse for my soul. It's slightly noticeable as an air freshener.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts