Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to know who is in for the Bbq @ Nextmod on Sunday so I can reserve parking. Pre meet at TimHortons on Woodbine South of 407, I wont be there, i will be at nextmod reserving spots, will have the kia tent and UKE signs.

me +1

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Wes, Nextmod opens at 12:00 but we are meeting at different Timmies throughout the morning. it's all in the previous posts on this thread. Hope to see you there. :)

·
Registered
491 Posts
I'm coming

I will be joining the tour at Tim Hortons, 401 & Vic Park around 9:30, if that's still on. So save a space for a ****tail Orange Soul, one of those now famous SSD editions!

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Don't know why Rob started anew thread about the NextMod BBQ. All the info was in the First post.

Well our first Timmies meet will be at 401/Vic park. (9:00 AM to 9:30 AM)

Then the second Timmies meet will probably be the same Timmies we met last year close to NextMod on Woodbine Ave. close to Hwy 7.

Found it: We can meet at Timmies on Woodbine in between Steeles and 407.(10:00 to 11:00)

Tim Hortons 7690 Woodbine Ave Arrival 10 am to 11 am

Then at 11:00 AM we will leave to go to NextMOD to get good parking spots next to each other

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
He did it so you'd be in copy and paste hell :laughonfloor He's good I tell ya!

The problem as I see it is why start a thread with this title and then not keep updating the list as people come on-board for the gig?

Theoretically it's now:

1. SOUL4U
2. TIGGRESS
3. Marc
4. Homer1
5. Cupcake3
6. D113
7. Gary Townshend
8. BLKKoup
9. MT-ED

Oh darn it! He's got me doing it now!

(EDIT) 10. tebore