Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find anything about this in the manual, but on a video review of the Soul, the driver/actor demonstrated this: he pulled the visor to block the sun on his side window, and then--voila!--pulled it BACKWARDS while still parallel to the side window on its support rod--COOL--a visor extension without needing a dorky little panel & extra moving part...a simple & elegant solution...can anyone confirm?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Yes it actually works, although in the extended position it hangs down at a slight angle, not parallel with the top of the window

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
OK, I didn't even know the visors did that...I am going to have to check next time I am in the car!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Hmmmmmm....

HOLY JESUS!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I checked! It does extend!!!

LOL!

Just last weekend, I took Saffs Soul to our tinter and had sun shades installed on the tops of her windows of the front doors, for this very reason!

I am so surprised that no one has mentioned this before! I read the manual from cover to cover. If this tidbit was in there, I missed it completely!

Wow! Good find, Boston Driver!;):p:):D

·
Registered
448 Posts
The guy who I did the first test drive with me made me pull over. When he did he showed me everything from bumper to bumper. The was one of the features I liked. I still can't believe the seats that have Soul on it glow in the dark. Faintly but do!

·
Banned
288 Posts
I remember reading something about that online and tried it on Sunday. It definitely slides out. Much better than my dad's Tacoma; his visors have the weird panels that extend out of the visor.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I discovered it in a mad fit to block the sun and was surprised this wasn't mentioned as a feature. It's a real plus for me as I drive with the sun constantly hitting me on my way home. I havn't owned a car yet that ever had this awesome feature.

Actually I thought I broke it at first.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts