Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lugging the JetSki. look it matches!

Here I am pumping my life savings into the JetSki gas tank. 20 gals (requires premium gas ....ugh)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How well does your SOUL pull? Have you gone up any hills towing? Do you have an auto or 5 speed?
Its a 4sp Auto but it hauls impressingly well. We were surprised. My JetSki is 1000 lbs on its own so you know it's back there when you're lugging it around but the little 2 liter gets the job done, I find the gearing to be agressive.

Even up hill it wasn't TOO bad.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Looks like fun to me!! Nice pics too!!

My Tropical Soul

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
That is hot wowwwwww.
This is cool and to much for me.
Still waiting for my bright silver soul aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Regards,

Crazy Dutchman RelenaRelena

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here I am pumping my life savings into the JetSki gas tank. 20 gals (requires premium gas ....ugh)

be glad that just a every now and then toy! i have to put 93 in my lude every week, plus your in jersey im in ny i'll drive to nj on almost empty just to save money:D

·
Registered
114 Posts
I got ours from Etrailer.com. Actually, The Alien is the one they have featured in the install video. I didn't have to pay for the install, so it was pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
watch your transmission. check the fluids more often than normal people do. you don't want your gears to be going out early. of course if they do start to slip, you could always take the hitch off then blame it on a factory defect lol.

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Cool Shots!! However your Jetski lacks an awesome sound system and mood lighting!!

If you can do that with the ski then I would be really impressed...lol.

Cheers,

SOUL4U

1 - 20 of 35 Posts