Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Thank you all for being patient with me this summer. it's been a rough two months with the password resets. over 1000 sites and over 15mil accounts to recover. But now I'm back.

I hope we're all cool with doing ROTM again, I really like the pictures that you guys post and I learn more about mods every day reading all of them. Most of all I love showing them off at the site, because they're all fantastic and you guys take really awesome pictures. :)

Lets get the Summer ROTM started!

Rules:

3 photos; no more, no less. NO collages.
Modifications list if you prefer

*Pictures must be of current state of car... only exception is winter tires. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Cars that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.

So now through September 20th: Submission Entries. Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59PM on the 21st will not be included in the competition)

September 23rd through end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favourite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month!

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
Thank you for all you do for us! Let's get the ball rolling.......so post up your favorite pics folks!

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Keeping it alive

Did we just blow off the last one? Should I enter again?

H

·
Administrator
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was going to add you in for this one. :) your entry is still in the last thread right?

lee

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Yes, please add 'us' in again if you would sir. Mechanically Disinclined and I were the only entrants last 'month'. :)

Please add me in. Bump to the thread. Let's get some newbie participation too.!.!.!

If you want me to re-enter, just say so, can do.

H

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yes, please add 'us' in again if you would sir. Mechanically Disinclined and I were the only entrants last 'month'. :)

H
Yup, I can get some new pics if needed. It's a nice feature, this contest. I was at the dealership today getting a TPS sensor replaced under warranty on the wife's Sportage. There was some purdy ones out there. If they'd put a 2 liter stick in that black one with brown leather, I'd be signing on the dotted line. Saw the new Niro today too, sweet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts