Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

Will you be attending the Summer Cuise?

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aug. 13 2011 from London to Brights Grove more details to follow.

Thanks
Lava Man
aka Art:cool:

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I am soooo there. Infact the date will actually be in the middle of my 2 weeks of camping in Perry Sound but I think I will come home for the weekend to do the meet. I do wish you would have picked any other weekend though it will be a lot of miles.

Fries under the bridge are great and it would be a GREAT place for photos. We could line them up by the waters edge.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oppsss

Yes you are right. It sould be Brights Grove.
My Bad. Thanks for catching it. I knew where I was going but I bet everybody else dose not. Not unless we have mind readers in the group.

Thanks for the catch
Lava Man
aka Art

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Corrected.

Ok Folks, let's get this thing going Strong.

Let's see a show of Souls...
Who's attending? This should be a Great Time!

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
If I am coming home in the middle of my Vacation it better be big!!!
Lets start a head count please. I know that there were quite a few from London area that wanted a meet out that way. I guess I will have to PM everyone.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Corrected.

Ok Folks, let's get this thing going Strong.

Let's see a show of Souls...
Who's attending? This should be a Great Time!
It still says Mount Bridges at the bottom of the poster.
Lava Man you need to print some and put them in the Kia dealerships in the area.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Done

It still says Mount Bridges at the bottom of the poster.
Lava Man you need to print some and put them in the Kia dealerships in the area.
It is done. And by the way I was told that 103.9 FM WILL be attending for two reasons: 1 Their special events car just so happens to be a SOUL and 2 It is sponsered by the same dealership that is giving us the swag.

Lets all have a SOUL of a time.

Thanks
Lava Man

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Ok gals and guys.....we need for you to show up at this CRUISE. Quit being a bunch of Boring Soul owners already. You guys purchased a Soul so you have a FUN Factor already built into you. Get off your couches and come for a Fun Cruise with fellow Cruise Owners. Before you know it, it will be Winter and the ground will be covered in SNOW. Come to this Cruise and Enjoy Summer !

·
Registered
203 Posts
Summer Cruise

Hi All,

Sorry, we won't be able to make the summer cruise as we will be out of the country for most of August. Have fun and I am looking forward to the Fall cruise when it gets organized!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sorry can't make this one either. I been working out of town and been driving my Soul all summer when I NEED to be driving my vette.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
No, the Three die-hards are all attending.
Damn, wish there were more Soul Die-Hards.
Why are Soul owners so boring?

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Well you know why I can't go... Saturday of course, the only reason I got importexpo off is because I am owed a day and it would give us bigger insight into the import tuner market.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Well you know why I can't go... Saturday of course, the only reason I got importexpo off is because I am owed a day and it would give us bigger insight into the import tuner market.
Market Research justification. I like it!

We won't be making the London/Sarnia Cruise unfortunately.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts