Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question. I have the stereo option that has the subwoofer in the rear. Does anyone have the rear quarter panel that does not have that option in it that could send me a picture. I am wanting to swap that quarter panel out with one that does not have that speaker grille in it. I just need to know what it looks like without it. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
COOL that they made use of the grill area when there is no grill. I thought it would have either been a blank panel, or even a solid quarter trim.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Little tiny oval down by where the 12v outlet woulda been. I bet that 12v harness is still back there, unless there are two different harnesses. One for no amp, no 12V, no sub. Then one for "all of those"......Enough of a difference and savings to maybe warrant the two different harnesses being tooled.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,156 Posts
Dear , I need exactly this part that is the subwoofer grille . I would like to help me?
not sure who you are addressing but I don't think you will get any response as this thread is six years old.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts