Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isn't a help thread it's more or less a recommendation. I recently had a line output converter installed professionally in my car by a semi-local business, and I installed a system in it myself. I can't say how much I love having a little extra thump to add to the Soul's already (surprisingly) boomy stock setup. I have the base 6 speaker audio system with the small touch screen radio, and don't get me wrong it sounded good I just wanted (a lot) more bass. If anyone wants to see pictures or even the name and location of the business that did my install I'd be more than happy to oblige. I even still have my receipt so I could show you the cost of the install, which honestly wasn't too terribly bad for what it was. Thanks for reading!

41 Posts
Some photos would be nice also how much did they charge you to install it, where did they install it(in the dash or in the rear etc), if they installed it up front did they run cables for you to the rear, and which one(line out converter) did you buy

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some photos would be nice also how much did they charge you to install it, where did they install it(in the dash or in the rear etc), if they installed it up front did they run cables for you to the rear, and which one(line out converter) did you buy
They installed it behind my dash and they did run my RCA for me as I had already ran my power wire myself. The install, if I remember correctly, was $113 it was $39.99 for the LOC and a $69 labor rate I'll take some pics on my lunch break to share

·
Registered
1 Posts
This isn't a help thread it's more or less a recommendation. I recently had a line output converter installed professionally in my car by a semi-local business, and I installed a system in it myself. I can't say how much I love having a little extra thump to add to the Soul's already (surprisingly) boomy stock setup. I have the base 6 speaker audio system with the small touch screen radio, and don't get me wrong it sounded good I just wanted (a lot) more bass. If anyone wants to see pictures or even the name and location of the business that did my install I'd be more than happy to oblige. I even still have my receipt so I could show you the cost of the install, which honestly wasn't too terribly bad for what it was. Thanks for reading!
I would love to see some pictures and an explanation of what they did, the parts they used and the route they took with the cable.
Also, how did you run the power cable and where did you ground your sub? Is there easy to access opening in the firewall?

·
Super Moderator
9,510 Posts
I would love to see some pictures and an explanation of what they did, the parts they used and the route they took with the cable.
Also, how did you run the power cable and where did you ground your sub? Is there easy to access opening in the firewall?
Welcome on board.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts