Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to install some after market subs they are a pair of dd 2512's and i was wanting to see some of the installs that you as a group have done

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive done a bass tube in other cars ive had there ok but nothing compared to the dd 2512s i looking for more of box ideas. i do like how you kept the install looking clean and you even used the factory amp

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ive been wanting to add an amp and woofer to my 2012 base and was wondering if anyone would know if my factory radio has preamp outputs. I know there are other ways to add amp/woofer to factory systems but I want to avoid any cutting or splicing of the vehicles wiring. If anyone could help, Id sure appreciate it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Is there some sort of wiring harness on the market that will let me add an amp/sub to the factory radio? If not, can anyone suggest an aftermarket receiver that has Sirius?

·
Registered
6 Posts
It is super easy to add the line converter to the stock head unit a set of wire strippers and a solder gun and the schematics and itll take all but 10 mins.. I had a custom box made for mine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts