Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Darklight... I did purchase the 16" factory rims late last year, but I just did not want to give up the tires yet hehe, it still has a lot of life left, the are only 24,xxx miles old so Im just using them til its time for new tires, but even I dont think I will be able to wait that long...

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
You could cram it full of good lookin women and nobody would give a damn what your hubcaps look like. Thats what I do.....:cool:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys for the tips... but hopefully the next time I post my humble base soul will not be that naked anymore... hahahahaha, also I did get my soul something a base model does not have, I got it the cargo organizer, hard cover and liner plus the rubber protector at the rear bumper... so its not as base-ic anymore...

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Thanks guys for the tips... but hopefully the next time I post my humble base soul will not be that naked anymore... hahahahaha, also I did get my soul something a base model does not have, I got it the cargo organizer, hard cover and liner plus the rubber protector at the rear bumper... so its not as base-ic anymore...
No way! With mods like that you should consider entering it for 'Soul of the month!" :p

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Darklight... Thanks for the boost in confidence, but there are stuff on the way that I think I would want to add before going in and maybe try to have it as a contestant in the soul of the month, but thanks a lot for giving my soul a chance haha!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Okay lets make this simple:

Home Depot run, paint isle, 1-2 cans of Rustolium matte black, paint all hubs at least 2 coats. Done deal. ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts