Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

· Registered
2011 Kia Soul Sport
7 Posts
I have this problem as well. I have tried just about everything I could think of and nothing worked. I thought something was spilled on the dash or something, but I guess this is a widespread problem.

· Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
9,065 Posts
I have this problem as well. I have tried just about everything I could think of and nothing worked. I thought something was spilled on the dash or something, but I guess this is a widespread problem.
I'm not sure it's widespread. Seems to have been early models. It does seem terminal however. Nobody has seemingly found a "fix."

Reactions: rhysoul

· Registered
2,138 Posts
I'm not sure it's widespread. Seems to have been early models. It does seem terminal however. Nobody has seemingly found a "fix."
Seems more common on 2010-2011. Its not a fix but I mentioned before I used a magic eraser on the dash and then some car spray wax (turtle wax seal n shine) and it “helped” but it’s far from perfect. If it’s really bad, you may want to consider a dash cover.

Reactions: GeoSoul

· Registered
2014 1.6l manual
967 Posts
Seems more common on 2010-2011. Its not a fix but I mentioned before I used a magic eraser on the dash and then some car spray wax (turtle wax seal n shine) and it “helped” but it’s far from perfect. If it’s really bad, you may want to consider a dash cover.
Not exactly the same thing: On both my Mobius cameras that I use as dash cams, I noticed the black plastic outer shells were tacky and sticky. I had the best luck cleaning off the goo using I think some 91% Isopropyl Alcohol I happened to have.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts