Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thelma ordered these as a Birthday Present for me. We installed them today.

Also got the matching rear bumper protector which I have yet to install :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep! Can't wait till Spring so's I can get those back on the car.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
They are his custom leather seats.
Nice jop Martin. Not just on installation but on picking a wife that will buy you accessories!

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
They are his custom leather seats.
Nice jop Martin. Not just on installation but on picking a wife that will buy you accessories!
Hehe! Well it's her car too, even though she doesn't drive. She was looking at something on Ebay this morning, but I actually vetoed the idea. Here's the rear bumper protector installed.

limited2010, as Soul Sailor said these are custom leather seat covers. They come from Katskin in California and were fitted by the dealer's installer when we bought the car. Colour is called Autumn.

Leather Interiors | Car Leather Upholstery by Katzkin Automotive Leather

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, right - and you pulled it off and probably threw it in the trash - pround?, he's probably ashamed of you -
Let not ye judge those who dost throw out red tape till ye have read the words of the prophets in the instructions which say that part of the 3M sticky stuff is to be discarded. Yeah verily for it is not part of the adhesive wonderment, merely a protective covering thereof.

·
Banned
1,609 Posts
Those are freaking AWESOME! Where did you get them and how much were they? Not as interested in the door sills as the back bumper thing, but considering all of it. I may buy that myself.

Where and how much?

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They'll look awesome on your car because the base finish will match your wheels while the raised sections are polished and will match your car's chrome accents.

·
Banned
1,576 Posts
Let not ye judge those who dost throw out red tape till ye have read the words of the prophets in the instructions which say that part of the 3M sticky stuff is to be discarded. Yeah verily for it is not part of the adhesive wonderment, merely a protective covering thereof.
don't care how poetic it is - your sweet-talk is NOT going to work - YOU TOSSED THE RED !

for shame !

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
don't care how poetic it is - your sweet-talk is NOT going to work - YOU TOSSED THE RED !

for shame !
I didn't toss it, I recycled it. It now appears all over this Forum.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Hey Martin, Thelma got those for your birthday. Very Nice.
BTW, when is your birthday or when was it? Happy Birthday.
This calls for a get-together Cruise. So what are you guys/gals doing this Saturday?
Let's have a Happy belated Birthday Martin Cruise???

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks..........It's this Friday 9th.

59 +1 (gulp!). I've taken the day off work which is something I don't normally do.

Not sure what we're up to on Saturday.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts