Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered stainless eyelines? The ones i got don't seem to fit at all, so i'm wondering if i need to remove the oem black eyelines first?? I don't want to remove them, then find out they still don't fit ! Thanks

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Do you have a Sport?

The sport eyelines are different from the ones you can order online. They actually have clips that attach to the bumper, and cover more area, than the stock on ones.

You CAN take the Sport ones off, but it's a MESS under there, you'd have to do bodywork to fill in all the holes and such.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for reply... i have the early + plus model...i couldn't wait, so i removed the eyeliner and sure enough, the stainless piece doesn't fit any better. When you get the stainless piece, it is completely flat, and the oem piece is bent, twisted up on the inside corner...no matter how much i bend the stainless, it's never gonna fit like it should...kind of irritates me, because they advertise it as 'perfect fittament'... far from it ! Now i have to return it, and Korean Auto Imports (Sherwood Automotive) are not easy to deal with. I'm gonna just order the plastic version... i have seen that version in person, and they fit perfect.... so be warned, stainless version does not fit, unless you don't mind a big gap on inside corner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts