Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres another Onyx Soul in our little town of St.Thomas Ontario ... I just saw it tonight at Subway approx 11pm. on my way home from work

I actually thought it was my boyfriend getting us subs for supper so I was all excited till I pulled into the driveway and saw our Soul sitting there .... very confusing.

WHO ARE YOU MYSTERY SOUL?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
...and perhaps a little disappointing ???
actually, I wasnt going to say anything on here but that was my one of the first things I said to my boyfriend ... "could they NOT have picked another colour?" .... its kinda sad not being unique anymore.

- lol, saw it again tonight on my way home from work on the highway between my lil town and the city I work in -

·
Registered
1 Posts
actually, I wasnt going to say anything on here but that was my one of the first things I said to my boyfriend ... "could they NOT have picked another colour?" .... its kinda sad not being unique anymore.

- lol, saw it again tonight on my way home from work on the highway between my lil town and the city I work in -
I just joined and I have to apologize. Chances are it is me. I just picked up my Soul yesterday (I test drove last week). It is Onyx, 4U manual. I have not seen any others around the city so I figured I was safe... LOL.
Maybe we will catch each other some time. Look at it this way, we may look the same but still are unique!
:)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thats funny...around where a Live I have seen various and just one Black about a month ago but it wasn't a sport so I am still the only Onyx around the area...seen different colors....but that black one problaby wasn't just passin by....lol...

I think here in Indy we have enough to create a Soul Club but apparently none of them knows about this site.

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
I just joined and I have to apologize. Chances are it is me. I just picked up my Soul yesterday (I test drove last week). It is Onyx, 4U manual. I have not seen any others around the city so I figured I was safe... LOL.
Maybe we will catch each other some time. Look at it this way, we may look the same but still are unique!
Welcome to the forums from out of Holland.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oookkkk ... if you just picked yours up Yesterday (Sept 2nd) then that means theres 3 Onyx Souls in town now ... hahahaha.

This "other" Soul I had seen was about a month ago and a couple times after that ... infact I parked by it at the YMCA the other night when I went to work out. I was pleased to see up close that it wasnt our exact model ... which is good ... we all need to alil individual.

(good thing you joined cause Ive been trying to find ya'll and put a Kiasoulforums.com card under your window ... when I do see you ... I never have the cards on me)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts