Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know the validity of these, if they will be making other changes to it, but from what I see, it doesn't look too much different except a few minor items.
What do you think?

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Get a sneak peek of the new 2014 Kia Soul crossover and preview it before it hits the showroom floor with latest spy shots!
The next-generation Kia Soul crossover, one of the most popular Kia cars, has been spied for the very first time undergoing preproduction road testing. A heavily camouflaged Soul CUV prototype gives us a first true look at the exterior and interior layouts of the upcoming Soul successor.
Rumored to hit the market late next year, the 2014 Kia Soul appears to retain its boxy shape and compact size. The new Soul looks slightly sportier than the current model thanks to the higher front end and falling roof line. The front fascia of the all-new Kia Soul will feature heavily revised LED headlights, new signature grille and slightly sportier front bumper, while at rear, the model will incorporate restyled taillamps and new bumper.
As evident from the spy photos, the 2014 Soul crossover will also sport a heavily redesigned interior reminiscent of Kia Track’ster concept car! This is really promising and we can not wait to see more camo-free interior shots hitting the web!
Find more spy shots of the 2014 Kia Soul here!
2014 Kia Soul spy photos:

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
it looks like the front is more elongated and the whole thing sits higher.

very, very nice. reminiscent of a range rover...

[sent from the squat rack...]

·
Premium Member
2015 Kia Soul + / Bright Silver / 2.0L (GDI) 4-Cyl Engine 6-Speed Automatic Trans
3,023 Posts
It's hard to tell under all that camo if it will look as good as the current Soul.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Interior, steering wheel, dash, radio, etc look totally different. I am guessing there won't be many of the same parts carrying over from 2013 to 2014.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
I'm going to get out my drawing stuff and try and work out what's under all that camoflage. With the various angles of pics it's possible to guess relatively easily some of the major features. That back end is intriguing though. They seem to be trying hard to disguise something. It's the detail stuff that you can't work out so easily.

·
Registered
387 Posts
EbIt does have a strong reference as the trackster
First is the high up grill and headlights with LED
The taillights have the same curve as the trackster itself.
Lowered roof without floating glass (no black front windows pillar).... that's a no-no for me. I prefer black.
Seems to me that the rear hatch is bigger and wider than the current Soul.

Will see if the changes hold and a 2 door Soul comes to play.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Lowered roof without floating glass (no black front windows pillar).... that's a no-no for me. I prefer black.
I bet the pillars are painted body colour just to disguise the fact it's a Soul. I bet production vehicles revert to black window surrounds. I don't think the roofline is lowered.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,168 Posts
the front edge of the roof looks more tapered than the current version.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts