Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone,
I picked up my Soul Sport monday. Just turned 200 miles and have a bra on order. Honestly, I never thought I'd own a KIA, but now I absolutely love this thing. Take Care.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I bought my first DATSUN in 1970 - when the 240Z came out. I never thought I'd own a Datsun at that time either. The Z changed the preception of Japanese automobiles, maybe we are seeing a change in perception in Korean automobiles...New models with style, reliability and some with performance. Time will tell..

Welcome to the SOUL forums...
Carl B.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I agree with you! I have owned several imports, mostly Hondas, and NEVER imagined I would own a Kia. However, I am pleasantly surprised with all Kia has to offer--value, safety, generous warranty, and our wonderful Soul!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Congratulations! There's quite a few of us first time Kia owners on here

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's the odd part. I'm 6'5", just under 300lbs (ex-college lineman), and I fit in the soul better than I fit in alot of cars. I'm sure I could do the research, but are the KIA engines the same as Hyundia?

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Welcome and lots of fun with it.
We like pictures and stories how it drives.
So tell us.

Regards,

Crazy Dutchman RelenaRelena

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Kia Soul forums! Here you will find lots of info that will help you on your journey with your new car. Hope you enjoy your Molten Sport! Soul-long! :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts