Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We need a Spotted section where we can post pictures of cool Souls that we see around.
This is FMuscle in the Fall 2013 episode of Kia Plaza.
Pretty cool !

image.jpg
image.jpg

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well you try uploading a picture from your phone while driving a standard with your knees all the while having your lunch fed to you by mermaids... and not getting soaked from all the tanks in the vehicle. It's not easy.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,164 Posts
try uploading a picture from your phone while driving a standard with your knees

............you shouldn't be doing that while driving, its against the law! :mad:

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Last time I saw Patryk's car it was the right way up :p

He's in Oz at present, so the picture needs to rotate left another 90 degrees.

If I post pictures of all the Souls I see around, it will get to be a very long thread, but it's a good idea.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
I would have to have a photographer ride with me full time.
I can easily see five or six Souls on just a trip to the grocery store.

There goes another one now!

:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Yesterday, I got the Soul serviced. I'm about 5 mins from the dealer on a dual carriageway road that has 3 lanes each side. I'm in the middle lane with a 2011 Vanilla Shake Soul beside me to my left. In front of me there's another 2011 Vanilla Shake Soul and 3 cars back there's a metallic brown 2013 Soul....which one should I photograph first?

Anyhow, I saw this one the other day in a parking lot. A rare 2011 "Ghost" coloured Soul 4U with very nice wheels. It's a cellphone pic, so not my usual standard.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
try uploading a picture from your phone while driving a standard with your knees

............you shouldn't be doing that while driving, its against the law! :mad:
I'm sure that you've made a few mistakes that the Fashion Police would find offensive so we'll call it a draw.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Not a spotted Soul but a Soul in a Spotter :p

While we were at Dollarama today.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts