Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,446 Posts
Check the "Similar Threads" box below for links. It can be a good way to journey through more info on the subject.

Like TnT said, you can buy those specific OEM parts from Kia or OEM suppliers like Quirk or kiapartsnow (for example), but it will more than likely be costly. It seems better to buy the version of Soul you like than to convert over to it.

All the best!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check the "Similar Threads" box below for links. It can be a good way to journey through more info on the subject.

Like TnT said, you can buy those specific OEM parts from Kia or OEM suppliers like Quirk or kiapartsnow (for example), but it will more than likely be costly. It seems better to buy the version of Soul you like than to convert over to it.
Thanks! I hear ya, unfortunately, I had no idea there even was a Tarmac edition until now. Looks like it wasn't cheap even to upgrade to that model:

"The Tarmac is built on the Soul Plus trim, and costs $3100 more than that model. That extra money gets you the following:

Unique dark finish 18-inch alloy wheels
Black accented body kit
Gloss black exterior
Red accented interior
AVN 4.0 navigation/premium audio"

I'll keep looking around. I am about to order my Formfit hood protector as my next cosmetic upgrade.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts