Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Dear visitors and members!

Let me tell you that I'm very pleased and happy to see so many people have joined the Kia Soul Forums so far. The board has been up and running for less than a month and we already have 70 people registered.

Thanks to KIA-WORLD blog, the word about the Soul Forums has come out and reached many of their readers.

There's a huge interest in the Kia Soul out there. The vehicle has not even gone on sale and yet, it has already became the most searched vehicle in the Kia range.

More than 60% people that come here each day are the first time visitors and they are looking for Soul purchase information, accessory details, Kia dealers and other Soul related information.

To make this proces easier to them (and also make the website more user friendly), I would like to make some modifications to the Kia Soul Forums. That means I will have to invest a few more pennies to acomplish the goal.

Therefore, I'm looking for three exclusive sponsors who would want to support our growing Kia Soul community and help it expand.

For an exchange, sponsors donating money needed for a website redesign would get an exclusive advertising banner position on the website, where they could advertise their services for a period of 12 months.

This means that your name (or the name of your company) will be exposed to thousands of visitors (current and future Soul owners) for FREE.

If you are interested in securing a sponsorship, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Best regards!

Miha Dolenc -himi

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.