Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Kia Soul with the ! package. In the UVO Guide on line at Kia, Part 4 Speaker Adaptation pg 96 etc. Does not in any way compare with my my car's system. I can only select Beginners Normal or None. The point being, is that my voice commands are not being understood. Speaker Adaptations is a key part to the voice command software. Any help on this subject? Thanks

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,156 Posts
not familiar with your reference (have you got a link?)

But the UVO system is all explained in detail in your UVO System Users Manual on page 4-6 (which you should receive when you bought the vehicle), In looking at this description it is still the same set up as on my 2012 UVO model which worked fine.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I have a 2014 Kia Soul with the ! package. In the UVO Guide on line at Kia, Part 4 Speaker Adaptation pg 96 etc. Does not in any way compare with my my car's system. I can only select Beginners Normal or None. The point being, is that my voice commands are not being understood. Speaker Adaptations is a key part to the voice command software. Any help on this subject? Thanks
Mine has Beginner, Normal and I think advance...I just used it for the 1st time yesterday...didn't have to set anything up but could choose what mode...using beginner :rolleyes: mode until I get used to it. Like it for entering addresses & does change xmradio channels pretty good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts