Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waiting for the SOUL to arrive over here .. meanwhile .. just wanna check, does the SOUL have a spare tyre somewhere? underneath? under the boot tray? or it doesn't? :cool:

·
Registered
192 Posts
In your trunk, underneath the Styrofoam cargo organizer thingy. There should be a doughnut and a jack. :)

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Anyone checked to see if a 18 incher will fit in there?

I hate doughnuts, would rather replace it with a full size, and cut out the foam to make room depth wise.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Wouldn't the doughnut have the same overall size as the stock full size? In theory it should fit, I'll check when I put my rims in a week or 2.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Wouldn't the doughnut have the same overall size as the stock full size? In theory it should fit, I'll check when I put my rims in a week or 2.
No, the doughnut is usually some rediculous contraption made to help get you home or to a tire store.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Yeah,my motorcycle tire is bigger then the spare.I'm getting an air pump and some fix a flat or maybe runflats(i know they ride like crap), because I'm loosing my spare!

·
Registered
925 Posts
Yeah,I know about that.But its either that or drive with a flat.Extreme emergency only.Don't even know if I'll put the monitors back in my new wheels.Took them off the vette a long time ago and they actually did each wheel and showed the pressure.

·
Registered
139 Posts
TPMS? on Soul? We don't have these ****s up here! Is it on all models or only on higher trims?

·
Premium Member
2015 Kia Soul + / Bright Silver / 2.0L (GDI) 4-Cyl Engine 6-Speed Automatic Trans
3,001 Posts
It's on all models in the US.

Make sure when you do get tires that you don't get charged the $4 a pop for new valve stems. Tire stores are sneaky.

·
Registered
191 Posts
do brittish people feel weirded out whenever someone spells tyre "tire" (americans do)?

Whenever i see "tyre" my brain shuts down for a minute, then i get a feeling someone's messing with me. Then I realize some brittish people spell it like that. Not jaime oliver or gordon ramsey (i have their books lol), but other britts do.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
do brittish people feel weirded out whenever someone spells tyre "tire" (americans do)?

Whenever i see "tyre" my brain shuts down for a minute, then i get a feeling someone's messing with me. Then I realize some brittish people spell it like that. Not jaime oliver or gordon ramsey (i have their books lol), but other britts do.
yeah...we spell it right.....we started the english language. lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts