Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Anaheim Disneyland Area-2013 Soul Exclaim Moss Green Pearl-Steve/Carol (2012 Forte EX) Garden Grove has several terrific public areas ideal for car club meetings!

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Torrance (ten miles south of LAX). I just brought home my 2013 Soul+ in white last night. I would love to see what others have done with their rides.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Irvine (Black Shadow +)

@cbetts: I dont see any modded SOULS at all! :( The area I work, there are a lot of them but everyone buys the 12-13' base model. Semi-rare I come across a + and ! and maybe a special edition twice a year..

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Well now, I guess I will have to see what I can do!

I didn't know how to tell the difference between the base/+/! models until the day I bought one. Now I am more watchful.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Not sure if I posted on this before but...

2011 Shadow base with mods. I live in San Dimas

I don't ever see a modded soul around my area. Only thing I see is just aftermarket wheels

·
Registered
240 Posts
West coast folks, almost end of the year. Let's all set up a meet somewhere and finish up the year of 2013 with group photos and activities.

Now who wants to set up the meet? Any idea?

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
I would love to head this up but I am busy enough running a different club. Some of my favorite places with ample parking are Tustin Marketplace and Ruby's in Redondo Beach. Depends on where most people are coming from so we have a central place.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Do you guys mind if I start a new thread since the original poster is no longer active? I promise to keep it updated for years to come. While I might be new to this particular forum, I have been apart of several communities for many years. Cheers!

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Do you guys mind if I start a new thread since the original poster is no longer active? I promise to keep it updated for years to come. While I might be new to this particular forum, I have been apart of several communities for many years. Cheers!
Well, you have my vote! Normally, I would have volunteered myself but I currently have my hands full as a chapter president of a Hummer club.

·
Super Moderator
9,508 Posts
Well, you have my vote! Normally, I would have volunteered myself but I currently have my hands full as a chapter president of a Hummer club.
Sorry to intrude but I want to belong to that club. It may be worth moving to California for that. I have a lot of relatives in Torrance, maybe they can put me up for awhile :)

41 - 55 of 55 Posts