Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I see we have the San Diego and Orange County threads started, I thought I would start just a general one for EVERYONE from T.J. to Fresno and everywhere in between. Then when we get a big meet set up we can get more people.

So I will start.

1. Yamaneko (Bradley) - Alien Green Soul, San Marcos
[email protected]
2. pappa_smurf (Mike). Bright Silver Soul Sport 5-speed. Lancaster.
3. Dandywankers (mario) Titanium Soul+ Anaheim
4. AiboPet (Mike) Molten Sport, San Diego (Normal Heights)
5. dxrat (Dave) Silver soul+ 5 spd. San Pedro
6. ac427cpe (Dan) Titanium +, San Diego

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dxrat, South bay in the house! I used to live in wilmington and harbor city. Still have a manufactured home there for sale actually. If you know anyone in the market, let me know!

·
Registered
9 Posts
dxrat, South bay in the house! I used to live in wilmington and harbor city. Still have a manufactured home there for sale actually. If you know anyone in the market, let me know!
You might want to just hang on to it and rent it out. Wait for the rebound. I am shopping right now, but for more units.

·
Registered
114 Posts
AiboPet: I think your SOUL was the first I ever saw!!! I came up Texas from the freeway and saw a strange red car turning left onto Adams... that was it for me!!! :D

Thanks haha! :)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I'll probly run into you there in North Park (let us hope not literally).

I think my little Molten is a pretty regular sight now in Morely Field where I do most my "make too much noise" work.....so I'm pretty regularly seen tooling up or down University, 30th and Texas, usually playing something weird entirely too loud....either on my way too or from Morely Field to do something or other to Soul. Seems I have been there almost EVERY day lately since my Soul is still in the middle of some projects. JUST got my OBDII extension cable from Amazon here at work about ten minutes ago, so will likely be tearing apart the A-pillar and Kiwi computer there in that park after work again today.

I've seen no other Souls in "our" area....just one guy I now seen TWICE (with a cute BRIGHT smile) in an Alien over by Hillcrest.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Not sure, but we MAY have seen you in yours today Mrs Romero.....Was headed up towards 30th and saw cute girl in a Titanium cross the street around Utah or so (by whatever that WEIRD park is).....Thumbs up!

Our Pepsi supplies were getting DANGEROUSLY low, so we were headed up to VONS ;p

·
Registered
23 Posts
Not sure, but we MAY have seen you in yours today Mrs Romero.....Was headed up towards 30th and saw cute girl in a Titanium cross the strret around Utah or so (by whatever that WEIRD park is).....Thumbs up!

Our Pepsi supplies were getting DANGEROUSLY low, so we were headed up to VONS ;p
Could have been my gf in ours too ;) We live in the South Park area. Saw a white soul in Hillcrest last night, anyone from here?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
LOL....Just ask her....My Molten stands out quite a bit these days. STILL haven't seen another Molten in ANY trim outside the dealerships.

Couple of bald fat idiots in a Molten Soul shouldn't be TOO hard to forget.

As of about ten minutes ago....Now ALL the calipers are red, not just the driver's side LOL

·
Registered
29 Posts
Boxed_Panda (Jason) - White Sport Manual

·
Registered
41 Posts
CA Soul (malcolm) - San Diego (Split between La Jolla, and Tierrasanta)

White Sport. Right now the only thing that makes me stand out are the Tinted front windows (22%, roll them down when I spot the police)

And Z 20" Rimzzzz :D

1 - 20 of 55 Posts