Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
We have been trying to get the SCSC back together for a while now. What part of San Diego are you in Paul? I'm in lakeside
I live in La Mesa so I'm really close to you, probably seen you on the roads. You'd recognize my Soul with Purple Decepticon stickers on either side, a Boise State sticker on the back along with a zombie hunting permit assassin's Creed symbol and a few more haha. I'm a photographer and would love to do a meet up in the area within the next few months after I get some work on my car done.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone!

Just bought my Soul 2 days ago and I love it!

Name: Andy Dobisky
Color: Titanium
Year/Trim: 2015 ! with UVO / Voice Command Navigation and 8" Display

What a blast this car is!!

Thanks
Andy

·
Registered
14,734 Posts
good Andy, now expand on your location to indicate San Diego, CA and also add in the drives description you vehicle info. (under Settings/Edit Profile).

·
Super Moderator
9,508 Posts
Hi Everyone!

Just bought my Soul 2 days ago and I love it!

Name: Andy Dobisky
Color: Titanium
Year/Trim: 2015 ! with UVO / Voice Command Navigation and 8" Display

What a blast this car is!!

Thanks
Andy
Welcome. Perhaps you can introduce yourself on an intro section of the forum.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I have a black SSD strut brace for sale if anybody is interested. I believe these are discontinued so here is your chance to get one. It made a very noticeable difference with steering response and body roll.

Fits all 2012-2013 Kia Soul, hardware included, located in Newport Beach

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have a black SSD strut brace for sale if anybody is interested. I believe these are discontinued so here is your chance to get one. It made a very noticeable difference with steering response and body roll.

Fits all 2012-2013 Kia Soul, hardware included, located in Newport Beach

Still got it? How much? I've really been wanting to pick one of these up!

·
Registered
13 Posts
So Cal (new-to-me Soul owner)
Live in San Diego area (north county)
drive a 2012 Alien green up and down the 15 Monday-Friday. It may, just may, have a "Green Lantern" sticker on the back soon, so honk if you see me

·
Registered
9 Posts
Howdy! Been here for a while but haven't been that active - anyhow, figured I'd make an introduction for myself and my daily.

Name: Gene
Color: Alien Green
Year/Trim: 2014 Base

21 - 40 of 49 Posts