Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How difficult would it be to have an amplifier and subwoofer installed in my 2020 Soul? Any explanations on the how what and wheres to have this done would be awesome! Thank you!

·
Registered
14,734 Posts
take it to a local audio installer in your area. As we have no idea which model of 2020 Soul you have or where you are located it's hard to make any further suggestions.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
How difficult would it be to have an amplifier and subwoofer installed in my 2020 Soul? Any explanations on the how what and wheres to have this done would be awesome! Thank you!
Have you even gone through the setup on the OEM radio? The factory setup gives you almost NO sound at all. I went through the setup on both of my Souls and they both improved by 100%+.
They actually have a very nice Audio Equalizer....use it, before you start cutting into the Factory Sound System. I always set the Bass and Midrange at 100%.

Just a tip!

:cool:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just FYI my GT-Line has the amp located under the front passenger seat. Not sure if they have a completely different wiring harness, but you might check under the seat to see if there are connectors pre-installed under there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts